¡Bienvenido!, ¿es tu primera visita? Crea una cuenta y únete a la comunidad.
  • Login:
Comunidad Google+ Google+ Facebook

Bienvenido a Afeitado Vintage.

Si es tu primera visita asegúrate de leer la ayuda pulsando en el enlace anterior. Deberás registrarte antes de que puedas publicar ningún mensaje.

Resultados 1 al 3 de 3
    CANSINO
    Poder de reputación

Synergy Shaving Soap From How To Grow A Moustache: A New Paradigm?

How To Grow A Moustache (HTGAM) Synergy shaving soap has just about every quality shaving ingredient you can think of:
    Kokum butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, avocado oil, castor oil, coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerine, water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan cleate, soy bean protein, wheat protein, bay rum essential oil.* This thing is chock full of good stuff.
    Brush Loading Synergy Shaving Soap

But it’s the extra-wide puck makes brush loading a snap.* In fact, I don’t know if its the puck size, the ingredients, or a combination of both (perhaps that’s where the “Synergy” name comes in) but the amount of water this soap can take in a very short time and make an incredibly thick, lubricating lather (even in hard water) with every type of shaving brush I have tried is simply astonishing.
    The scent I have is bay rum (with perhaps a little citrus thrown in). *The scent is medium strong and lingers just long enough for a full shave. *Performance-wise, Synergy shaving soap is among the best products I’ve tried: shaving is effortless.**I sent Sharpologist c0-founder Andy Tarnoff a puck of the Lavender & Cedar version. *Here’s what he had to say:
    “The soap performed incredibly well for me. You wouldn’t think the shape of the tin would matter, but for some reason it did. My brush lathered extremely well; not too watery or too dry, and I felt both excellent cushioning and glide. I got an extremely close shave on my first try, and I liked how easily it washed off, too. I’m not a fan of the Lavender-Cedar scent – which didn’t linger – but that’s all that’s keeping me from giving this a 10 out of 10. Great, great stuff.”
    Andy really likes bay rum products so he and I are swapping pucks.* There’s also a scentless puck.
    The kicker is that it’s a great value.* Yes, it’s $16/puck but a puck is 8oz!* That’s $2/oz, cheaper than many artisan glycerin-based shave soaps.
    I don’t often “rave” about a new shaving product, but HTGAM Synergy shaving soap deserves your attention.* The combination of the soap itself and the extra-wide size might be a game-changer for artisan shaving soaps.
    Synergy definitely gets Mantic59′s Seal of Approval.
    The post Synergy Shaving Soap From How To Grow A Moustache: A New Paradigm? appeared first on Sharpologist.

Más...

Destrozando asentadores
    Poder de reputación
    Yo pienso que alguien debería traducir los artículos, yo me ofrecería siempre y cuando no haya ningún problema al hacerlo.
    Running, one might say, is basically an absurd past-time upon which to be exhausting ourselves. But if you can find meaning, in the kind of running you have to do (to stay on this team), chances are you will be able to find meaning in another absurd past-time: life.”

Administrador
    Poder de reputación
    Ningún problema robertocarlos, cualquier colaboración es bienvenida.