¡Bienvenido!, ¿es tu primera visita? Crea una cuenta y únete a la comunidad.
  • Login:
Comunidad Google+ Google+ Facebook

Bienvenido a Afeitado Vintage.

Si es tu primera visita asegúrate de leer la ayuda pulsando en el enlace anterior. Deberás registrarte antes de que puedas publicar ningún mensaje.

Resultados 1 al 1 de 1
    CANSINO
    Poder de reputación

What Are The Best Selling Traditional Shaving Products?

By Mark H

What are the best selling, most popular ‘old school’ shaving products?* I’ve been wondering that for a while now.* I mean, a lot of people “in the know” recommend certain products over other products, but are they really getting purchased?* I decided to try to find out.
    Best Selling, Amazon?

A while back I canvassed some of the major traditional wet shaving vendors to try to get an idea of what is popular. *Unfortunately most were reluctant to divulge their sales figures. *I can understand that, but it still left me with a dilemma. *Then I remembered Amazon.* Last year they started listing their best selling products in a number of categories, including razors, shave soaps and shave creams.* While it doesn’t show quantities it does show relative popularity, and it is encouraging to see a fair number of ‘old school’ products in the top 10, including the Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor at number 3 on the razor list; Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream, Proraso Shaving Cream, Eucalyptus & Menthol, and The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream, Sandalwood Essential Oil heading up the top of the shaving cream list; and Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol and Colonel Conk Glycerin Soap products dominating the shaving soap list.
    Sharpologist’s List

Sharpologist has it’s own little shopping area, also linked to Amazon, and it has been interesting watching what has proved popular there too.* Here are the top ten best selling items from last month:
    Edwin Jagger DE89lbl
    Escali 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush
    Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol
    Parker 92R Double Edge Safety Razor
    Merkur Heavy Duty/HD/Heavy Classic/34cDouble Edge Razor
    10 Feather Razor Blades
    Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor
    Van Der Hagen Premium Shave Set
    Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream
    Lord Premium Safety Razor Model LP1822L aka L6
    Silver Tone Razor (not linking to this because importers have begun to substitute inferior razors)
    I think it will be interesting to keep an eye on this.* I am going to start listing the most popular products of the previous month on the sidebar.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
    The post What Are The Best Selling Traditional Shaving Products? appeared first on Sharpologist.

Más...