¡Bienvenido!, ¿es tu primera visita? Crea una cuenta y únete a la comunidad.
  • Login:
Comunidad Google+ Google+ Facebook

Bienvenido a Afeitado Vintage.

Si es tu primera visita asegúrate de leer la ayuda pulsando en el enlace anterior. Deberás registrarte antes de que puedas publicar ningún mensaje.

Resultados 1 al 5 de 5
    Mi primer Myrsol
    Poder de reputación

Naniwa Snow white 8K

Well here goes with a little feedback after two weeks of use honing more than 20 razors including some of my own, my progression involves the Chosera 1K Chosera 5K Snow White 8 K Naniwa Super Stone 12 K, the Snow white as already become my all time favourite, I absolutely love the way this stone performs you certainly have to tweak your technique when you first start using the stone as it's the most incredible fast cutting stone I've used you need very little pressure it puts a beautiful polish on edge and picks up little or no metal even though you see the swarf building up quickly, If I could buy this stone from 1K 3K 8K 12k progression I would pull the trigger in a second, why you don't see this stone used much by Homemiesters baffles me I would give this stone a rating of 10/10.

EX
    Poder de reputación
    Could you compare this Snow White 8K with a Super Stone of the same grit? I was thinking that Super Stones where fast stones but if this one is fastest then we have a winner!

Mi primer Myrsol
    Poder de reputación
    Cita Iniciado por jsj Ver mensaje
    Could you compare this Snow White 8K with a Super Stone of the same grit? I was thinking that Super Stones where fast stones but if this one is fastest then we have a winner!
    Hi Lebowski,

The Snow white is the fastest cutting stone for a 8K that I've ever seen it's also incredibly hard compared to the Super stone as the Naniwa super stones are fairly soft, It cuts really fast but picks up very little metal it's easy to clean and you need very little pressure while honing puts a really nice polished edge on your razor the perfect 8K after any 5K stone in my opinion.

Jamie.

Solo quiero titanio
    Poder de reputación
    Jamie.
    Thank you very much, by the information you have provided :big_sicolega:
    Afeitame despacio que tengo prisa.

EX
    Poder de reputación
    Thanks celtic... I will look forward for this stones...